🔹 Loaded Nodes
First of all, you need to understand what a node is. For historical reasons we will not go into great detail, but calling the protocol a "nodes project" is a misnomer. When purchasing a node you’re investing into the protocol, its ecosystem and ability to earn passive income.
The most important thing to understand about nodes is :
- Nodes allow the investor to generate passive income while being part of a growing ecosystem.
- Nodes are a marketing concept that essentially allow investors and node owners to lock in their tokens in exchange for a regular return through a DaaS or real nodes (NaaS).
Loaded Nodes aims to generate a whole ecosystem around DaaS and NaaS, with the objective of expanding to other protocols.
One or more nodes can be created by following the steps provided
- 3.Choose which node level you would like to purchase.
- 4.Enter the amount of $LDN depending on which node tier you are purchasing.
- 5.Click on "Create".
- 6.Earn daily rewards.
When a node is created, fees are applied which are allocated as follows :
- 55% goes to the community Node rewards pool.
- 20% goes to the treasury wallet for future investment opportunities.
- 15% goes to the liquidity pool ($LDN/$USDC).
- 10% goes to the team wallet for marketing, Collab and dev payment and the reserve pool.
The investor will have the ability to skip the 24 hour waiting period and claim their rewards.
For example : Normal claim tax for Tier 1 is 20%. The claim tax for an early claim would be 40%.
The investor will have the option to claim his $LDN and create a node immediately if he has enough unclaimed $LDN available. This option will not be available during few weeks after the launch.
For each Node Tier, you can re-use any unclaimed $LDN a number of times for a lower cost in order to skip the claim taxes :
- Tier 1 - TBD
- Tier 2 - TBD
- Tier 3 - TBD
In order to ensure the sustainability of the project we have set up a burn mechanism.
Each node has a lifetime of 300 days.
Once the lifetime is reached, the node will cease to give rewards and the investor will have to claim at this stage. The node will then be burned. At this point, the investor will have the option to re-purchase a node in the public marketplace.
This feature is necessary for the long term sustainability of the protocol and to give investors the chance to reinvest their profits in new nodes.